About the job
Monthly package: 6,100 QAR (2,500 Basic Salary, 2000 Accommodation, 1,300 Transportation, 300 Mobile Allowance)
Monthly Target: 250,000 QAR (for a minimal of 10% Margin)
Monthly Commission: 1 % based on full target achievement
Job description: Sales Account Manager
Based in Doha, this is a great opportunity to join the sales team in the State of Qatar region. You’ll be part of an area sales team.
- Meeting the assigned sales targets, developing new business and accounts, as well as maintaining customer satisfaction across existing and new accounts.
- Working closely with the team for adhering desired company targets and vision.
- Develop and drive sales with key strategic accounts and channel partners.
- Ensure delivery of financial and performance targets, company policy and obligations.
- Engage with customer to translate customer needs into solution designs; propose products and solutions that will meet these needs; articulate the commercial and technical benefit to the customer and support the
Channel and business unit Managers in closing deals.
- Evaluate customer technical architecture – engaging with the customer’s technical teams on their As-Is infrastructure
- Support Bid/Deal process – engage with the customer, Account Management and Bid Management team throughout; assist in negotiation and proposal presentations; deliver proof of concept and demos to the customer; and support the handover to delivery
- Maintain technical expertise – become a recognized expert in our ELV Portfolio
- Good commercial focus – Assess customer maps for opportunities to sell ELV products and repeatable solutions, communicating these to the Account Management team in order to determine if it is an opportunity to pursue.
- Have a successful track record of driving and growing sales with minimum of 3 years’ experience in Doha, Qatar.
- Experienced in working within the ELV Distribution industry
- Able to position the Company as a trusted partner with the system integrators in Qatar and can articulate ‘Why BJMQ” relative to appropriate customer related engagements – Mandatory.
- Self-driven, motivated, and able to lead the sales and account.
- Proven track record applying a pragmatic approach to sales planning, campaign creation and execution.
- Have a proven successful track record in sales within a ELV Distribution environment delivering profitable, sustainable business to our customers
- Experienced in both “farming” and “hunting” activities.
- Educated to degree level or have extensive communications industry experience and any relevant accreditations.
- Preferred with Solid ELV technical background.
- Preferred with Account management & Sales experience.
- Valid Driving License