NES Global Talent
We are looking for candidates who are available in Qatar.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementing the Project Health, Safety, Environment & Security (HSES) Plans, and for ensuring the effective implementation of the Contractor’s HSES Management System.
- Providing specialist support and advice to the Project HSSE Manager on Project HSES issues.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent
- Specialist certification and training in safety subjects including risk management.
- Minimum of 15 years of broad experience in execution of major projects, including at least 5 years of involvement in the construction of major process facilities, & 5 years involvement in the construction of major offshore production facilities.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a supervisory capacity of health & safety management
- Minimum five years of experience working in the Middle East, with prior experience executing projects within the State of Qatar strongly preferred.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.nesgt.com.