About the job
- Run a wide range of RYA courses
- Assist with the organization and delivery of the programme.
- Oversee other Instructors – assisting and advising where necessary.
- To deliver safe, fun, developmental sailing sessions to all sailors.
- To support the delivery of one of the core dinghy sailor development programmes.
- To provide effective maintenance and upkeep of the fleet of boats.
- To provide effective administration and communication within the Department.
- RYA Dinghy Instructor
- RYA Powerboat Instructor
- Personal Watercraft Instructor
- Previous experience working within an RYA training center
- At least two to three years of experience teaching sailing.
- Regional-level racing experience.
- Working in a multi-activity outdoor center.
- The desire to progress in the watersports industry, developing personal sailing experience and gaining further RYA instructor endorsements and qualifications.
QAR18,000.00 – QAR20,000.00 per month
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Teaching sailing: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Qatar ID (Required)