About the job
- Technical specialist in maintenance and engineering of high value, complex rotating equipment.
- Subject specialist in analysis of gas turbine, compressor and pump performance and condition monitoring.
- Technical evaluator for mechanical rotating equipment item stock procurement
- Develop Request for Modifications in line with procedures, specifications and Company standards for all rotating equipment and auxilliary systems.
- Responsible to engineer, design and manage Class II modifications with cost conscious, fit for duty approach for high value turbine machinery.
- Discipline focal for input to Class I modification projects executed by Engineering & Construction
- Developer of repair strategy / methods associated with high value turbine machinery, compressors and medium complexity pumps
- BSc in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- 5 years experience on an oil & gas field with at least 3 years at technical support level and at least 2 years in Mechanical maintenance level
- Significant technical design knowledge of offshore plant mechanical equipment.
- Demonstrate competency in area of specialism
- Practical knowledge of maintenance and inspection management tools (SAP module PM & MM)
- Significant knowledge and experience of offshore maintenance procedures
- Medically fit to travel to offshore oil & gas platform
- Results driven approach and attitude.
- Fluent in English (listening, writing and speaking) and its technical vocabulary