In this role, you are responsible for preparing and optimizing rosters within Ground Services Hub. You will optimize all processes related to roster planning and leave to ensure efficient manpower distribution between all business units as per agreed engagement standards, approved budget and operational demands.
Specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Works closely with Rostering Manager in order to ensure that all business units’ staffs are rostered efficiently according to operational requirements and as per HR policy and company strategical direction.
- Manages, plans and performs all resource planning activities for Ground Services Hub.
- Provides short, mid and long term manpower demands projections, capacity analysis, efficiency optimization and contingency planning.
- Ensures manpower is distributed within all business units based on the agreed engagement standards and approved budget in order to fulfill operational demands.
- Utilizes necessary tools from Resource Management Systems (RMS) to meet the monthly manpower demands based on the updated flight schedule.
- Coordinates with the IT team with regards to the enhancement and implementation required for rostering and leave system.
- Provides analytical and statistical data of roster coverage using the necessary tools from the RMS planning system.
- Provides workable plans and documents all processes followed by the rostering Team in order to eliminate duplication of work and redundant processes.
- Plans and maintains rosters for Hub leaders across the business units to ensure they are rostered efficiently and available as per operational requirement.
- Anticipates rush periods and special events and ensure that optimized manpower is planned and available in order to fulfill the latest Operational requirement.
- Provides continuous analysis and shift study improvement to utilize manpower usage.
- Supports Hub Management in establishing the resource aspects for budget planning and control for all business units.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- With relevant College or University qualifications.
- With minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in manpower planning and rostering.
- Experience in preparing multi-level rosters for a large workforce.
- Good Knowledge of RMS modules.
- Working knowledge of understanding of rostering and resource planning methods
- Good analytical skills
- Proficient with different computer applications specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Able to work collaboratively with different business units.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to foster teamwork among team members.