About the job
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion.
Who We Look For
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Four Seasons Doha Serviced Apartments is looking for IRD Assist Manager to join our talented pre-opening team! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be part of the world’s leading luxury hotel company! This individual takes ownership over their role and
operation and can quickly connect to those around them. Confidence, adaptability, and the assurance of a quality experience make a successful candidate for this role.
The Four Seasons Hotel Seoul is looking for a Room Service Assistant Manager who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. We are looking for a candidate that is dedicated to creating personalized experiences and lasting memories for our guests.
- Supports the IRD Manager in planning, organizing, controlling and directing the work of employees in the outlet, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Communicates with employees and managers to ensure operational needs are met
- Attends regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments
- Controls labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory control
- Takes an active role to meet the outlet financial goals
- Maintains knowledge of competition and industry trends
- Provides knowledge and skill training to the team both on the job and classroom training
- Supports the entire Food and Beverage operation, including managing other areas if necessary
- Remains calm and alert, especially during emergency situations, heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for the staff and other employees
- Anticipates guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, offers suggestions, and responds urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests
- Observes the physical condition of facilities and equipment in the outlet and makes recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed
- Communicates with guests and employees using a positive and clear speaking voice
- Listens to understand requests, responds with appropriate actions, and provides accurate information
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- 3-5 years of experience in related field
- Excellent command in English, Arabic is an advantage
- Service Passion for Luxury Hospitality and have an eye to details.
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Management – Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage