The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to arrive to work on time and when scheduled.
- Physically able to move large objects such as: carts, large bags of linen, ironing board.
- Physically able to operate cleaning equipment such as: vacuum cleaners, brooms, spray bottles
- Ability to read and recognize room/suite numbers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members verbally or in written form.
- Ability to learn, follow and enforce standards for cleanliness as they apply to all aspects of the suite.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures/standards and able to recognize and act in emergency situations.
Cleaning: 1 year (Required)
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place