Mandarin Oriental Hotel
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award-winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Ensure occupied and vacant guestrooms are cleaned and maintained up to the exact standard as demonstrated by Housekeeping supervisory colleagues during initial training
- Remove all soiled linens and towels from room and handover to housemen or dispose in linen chute
- Thoroughly clean guest bathrooms, bathroom walls, bathtub, shower, water closet using the suggested chemicals. After cleaning, dry all areas, fixtures and surfaces
- Arrange all toiletries straightened on a piece of cloth in occupied guestrooms
- Replenish all amenities and terry items
- Efficiently make bed to meet appearance standard as demonstrated
- Arrange all clothing items in occupied guestrooms, folded neatly according to standard as demonstrated
- Upkeep and clean guestroom and bathroom and include all inside windows and mirrors
- Remove all room service trays from guestroom hallways and/or corridor and bring to back landings and call for pick up
- Vacuum the guestroom’s carpet and wipe down furniture and baseboards according to standard in all assigned work areas
- Degree or Higher National Diploma equivalent in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management is beneficial
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment.
- A minimum of 1 year of housekeeping experience
- Trained in handling machinery
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.mandarinoriental.com.