About the job
About the role
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high!
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways Cargo is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Revenue Management (RM) is embarking on an exciting new journey and you can be part of it! RM plays a key role in driving the aspiration of Qatar Airways Cargo to become the World’s #1 Air Cargo provider in value, scale, reliability and customer preference, while being located in the center of the organization.
The RM Transformation team is responsible for the transformation of the RM department to become a key strategic player within QR Cargo while driving network and revenue optimization by the implementation of leading technology, incorporating lean and agile methodologies. This all with the goal to increase the speed to market, overall network contribution and productivity for QR Cargo. The RM Transformation team is made up of passionate individuals who drive success and transformative changes thought understanding of the RM business challenges and design solutions to ensure the core RM teams can focus on optimizing inventory and maximizing contribution.
As a RM Cargo System and Process Manager in the RM Transformation team, you will be responsible to:
- Independently manage RM and Pricing transformation projects. Define project milestones, resourcing, stakeholder mapping, communication plan, risks & mitigation, project governance including named resources for project working group & steering group, roles & responsibilities (RACI matrix).
- Regularly update management on the projects status highlighting achievements, planned actions and potential roadblocks.
- Manage the project team and drive constant improvement of the Revenue Management and Pricing processes (both internal and interface processes with other departments).
- Perform business analysis activities to analyze cargo RM requirements.
- Propose and drive the implementation of innovative solutions (process driven or system driven) to improve efficiency as well as overall network profitability.
- Document future system specifications (including RFI/RFP) in discussions with IT.
- Analyze and report at agreed intervals the outcome and impacts of all new processes and process improvements.
- Ensure delivery of assigned Cargo projects/solutions coordinating with IT, Finance, and other departments of QR and suppliers. This both includes in-house solutions as well as acquired IT packages.
- Perform impact analysis and assess risks making sure that mitigation/management strategies are designed.
- Organize the communication, implementation and change management.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Ability to meet required deadlines and be result-oriented.
- Preferably with a Master’s Degree with a minimum 7 years of job-related experience
- Good knowledge of Cargo Revenue Management and/or Pricing
- Previous experience in Consultancy or Project Management is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of statistics, operational research, forecasting and optimization methods
- Good command of the English language
- Passionate in new technologies and driving continuous innovation
- People person with strong communication and presentation skills
- Can do mentality is a must