Due to Travel and Visa restrictions in Qatar, we are considering only locally available candidates in Qatar with NOC.
As a Risk Manager, you are responsible to lead the functions of safety as well as the complete risk matters which include building security and fire life and safety.
Moreover, the role includes key responsibilities such as:
- Oversee and provide direction for major security-related projects and physical security technologies including but not limited to various card key access systems, alarm systems, video surveillance systems, security services, IT and data security systems, and various other related systems.
- Participate and provide leadership on various committees, councils, and process improvement teams, acting in an advisory capacity.
- You will also Interpret security laws, regulations, and contract requirements; directs subordinates in enforcing compliance; and maintains relationships with authorities, regulatory agencies, and other issuers of security requirements·
- Ensure colleagues are certified with First Aiders and Fire Training·
- Conduct & regularly review risk assessment for all areas in the Hotel, implement site-specific control measures to minimize hazards Handle guest complaints in a professional manner and ensure company guidelines are followed.
What we need from you
The ideal candidate must have 5 years of progressive work-related experience in the same role in a similar environment and has strong capabilities in handling multiple tasks & organizing a detail-oriented and proven track record.
- Must have strong leadership skills, able to motivate and lead colleagues to achieve the department’s vision and measurable goals.
- You will possess the ability to make informed decisions through organizing, planning & taking ownership of assigned responsibilities.
- Also must be a team player, have strong interpersonal skills, and work well independently as well as part of a team, flexible attitude and ability to adapt to changing priorities and business needs. Must hold valid Security Manager permit issued from Security Industry Regulatory Agency.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careersearch.ihg.com.