Wood is currently looking for a Risk-Based Inspection Engineer (RBI) to join our Asset Integrity Team in Qatar.
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.
- Responsible for data collection and gathering of information of multiple sources for the preparation of a study
- Accountable for data QA/QC and validation and sign off
- Will support Senior RBI Engineer on engineering assessments based on applicable codes (e.g API 580, 581, etc)
- Carry out Pipeline risk-based inspection Integrity for all sizes & Lengths of client’s assets
- Prepare RBI reports
- Sites Visits outside offices as & when required
- Support training of client’s personnel during implementation in client’s offices and field sites
- Support generation of RBI proposals
- Occasionally, The candidate may be required to work from a client’s office for a period of time depending on the project
Skills / Qualifications
- B.Sc in engineering or science with a proven working knowledge with oil and gas industry and software systems, full understanding of software implementation including databases and engineering equations
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a role which has had a primary technical function of providing RBI services in the oil and gas industry
- Good soft skills; primarily presentation skills, communication and collaboration with the global offices.
- A must experience with E2G API RBI software (version 10 preferable)
- Individuals currently residing in Qatar preferred for this role
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: woodplc-row-external.icims.com.