Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, BA or equivalent
- Min 5 Years in C&B
- GRP Qualification
- Participate in third party’s compensation surveys and benefit studies, analyse results to determine market competitiveness and provide recommendations on increase budget, salary scales and changes to allowances and benefits
- Review and propose salary adjustments and promotional increases based on policy guidelines
- Provide support for the annual renewal of employee insurance policies and be a source of information for employees
- Ensure all C+B SLAs are achieved and monthly measurements are compiled
- Capture all relevant process data and ensure monthly measurements are achieved
- Coordinate activities in connection with the annual merit increase process including the application of eligibility criteria, collating performance feedback data, design of increment matrix and allocation of increase budget to all staff, obtaining approvals and communication to all concerned
- Benchmark and evaluate compensation and benefits policies and practices to ensure the right balance between control of costs and attracting/ retaining skills, as well as the compliance with legal requirements. Gather, compile and analyse data and information related to compensation and benefits to recommend action plans to improve policies and procedures
- Ensure all proposed changes are routed for the correct approvals and are MMS compliant Job Evaluation
- Conduct job evaluations to determine and ensure respective jobs are placed at the appropriate level in the organization hierarchy in accordance with company policy and standard job methodology guidelines Performance Bonus, Incentive Schemes and Recognition Plans
- Review, evaluate and propose changes to current incentive and recognition plans. Analyse and review business requirements and propose plans to support their needs
- Annual bonus process by identify eligibility, gather financials, calculate payments, and arrange payments
- Collate and review nominations for employee recognition awards (VIP/Exceptional Contributions) and present to the committee for approval after shortlisting and verifying content of nominations.
- Support the annual service awards rollout and presentation (eg identifying eligible employees, working with Corporate Comms for certificates, plaques, invitations, presentations, etc)
- Ensure the titling, costing and grading of ad-hoc manpower plan changes are correct, and processes are followed as per policy
- Support departments with the annual manpower planning process by ensuring correctness of position titles, costing and grading.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.aptrack.co.