We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
As a Retail Sales Representative Showroom, To establish rapport and credibility in assisting customers to purchase the company’s product range whilst at the same time maintaining the company’s standard of merchandising and ensuring stock availability to achieve sales target set by the company by going the extra mile to exceed expectations. Your day to day responsibilities will be:
- Promote the sales of products by spotting and seizing sales opportunities, offering alternatives solutions to problems and suggesting add-on sales in order to achieve the established sales target.
- Suggest means of improving sales to his supervisor as well as determine “slow-moving” or “non-selling” items and suggest sales action.
- Maintain a full display of products via merchandising methods as laid down by the company.
- Be an ‘expert’ on the product range within HFB.
- Be aware of developments in the local market by being attentive to the information given by customers; be aware on advertising and promotions in the media and make scheduled market visits to maintain the company’s competitive advantage and to properly advise customers.
- Be up to date with changes in the company’s product range such as new items or changes in existing items; Keep the Sales Manager informed of any customer’s problems/comments on the product range and/or any gaps in the range.
To apply for the above role you must have a minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role.