You will establish rapport and credibility so as to be able to assist customers in purchasing the company’s product range whilst at the same time maintaining the company’s standard in terms of merchandising and stock availability so as to reach sales target as set out by the company.
- Promote the sales of products by spotting and seizing sales opportunities, offering alternatives solutions to problems and suggesting add on sales in order to achieve the established sales target.
- Suggest means of sale improvement to his supervisor as well as determining “slow-moving” or “non-selling” items and suggesting sales action.
- Maintain a full display of products via merchandising methods as laid down by the company.
- Remain aware of developments in the local market by being attentive, to the information given by customers, to advertising and promotions in the media and also by making scheduled market visits so as to be able to maintain the company’s competitive advantage and to properly advise customers.
- Keep an update on changes in the company’s products range such as new items or changes in existing items as well as informing the Sales Manager of any customer’s problems/comments on the product range or gaps in the range.
- Conduct daily detailed inspection of his assigned area so as to review the availability and positioning of price labels, product information tags and other communication media.
- Review daily stock level on all products in his assigned area and recommends orders to the Shopkeeper.
- Coordinates with Procurement Executive for information pertaining to stocks in his assigned area.
Minimum Experience: 3 to 5 years in a similar role.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Secondary Education
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.afuturewithus.com.