About the job
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
- Manages and directs the daily activities of the leasing department in accordance with organization policies and standards.
- Ensures that all documentation is correctly prepared in accordance with the SOP (LAF/LCA, Lease Contract etc.) and is signed by the authorized person as per the DOA in order to avoid any litigation in future and to serve as a point of reference. Maintains awareness of local legal procedures and practices, ensuring that these are upheld and/or not contradicted in lease terms.
- Seeks and secures by way of lease, new stores that will benefit the current retail mix, and alternatives for retailers for given spaces.
- Maintains an up to date database of retailers with their full details so as to facilitate the leasing process.
- Negotiates and finalises lease terms in line with prevailing SOP’s, Budgets, DOA’s and any other conditions required by the business.
- Maintains good relations with prospective tenants including attending meetings, presentations, oral and written communication, assisting in site visits, providing the updated leasing tools, etc.
- Produces correspondence both formal and informal, including letters, memorandums, retailers profiles and retailer history.
- Researches market in terms of current demand, customer preference, types, size, and location of the properties. Where possible, obtains information on competitors pricing policy, property specifications to revamp the company pricing policy, strategies and tactics to effectively position the property against the competition and enhance market share.
- Assists as liaison with tenants during the tenant fit out. Supports Tenant Delivery Managers with respect to hand over information and delivery of tenant design.
- Manages compiling of lease reports, managing retail leasing process, lease renewals, tenant relations, tenant mix, ability to keep to deadlines and prioritize work.
- Prepares and implements leasing plans and tactics to support the Leasing strategy to exploit the current market demand and generate future demand for the Retail Leasing business to achieve or exceed projected units and revenue targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Leasing with exposure to mega malls or to mega luxury retailers in Qatar.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Applications.
- Execellent command of both written & spoken English.