The Retail & Client Relations Manager’s purpose is to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers. Also responsible for overseeing day-to-day store retail operations and managing branch staff. Handling and supervising the call center, managing the service level, call quality and customer satisfaction surveys. He or she will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. If you also have a background in customer service and knowledge of our industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Provide assistance and suggestions to clients using the company’s products and services
- Solving client issues and handling dissatisfaction of clients.
- Initiate possible improvements in customer service policies with internal stakeholders.
- Plan and implement the overall retail strategy and budget
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop a marketing plan for retail products & promotions
- Determine and set basic retail KPIs
- Track and report on retail KPIs
- Train, prepare, and motivate call center staff
- Provide excellent service to customers through the call.
- Set objectives, analyze call center metrics.
- Ensure call center staff f meet their KPIs.
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms.
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers.
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, underwriters, senior management) to address customers’ needs
- Visiting clients, preparing and giving presentations including to policyholders;
Qualifications and Experience:
- 6-10 years relationship management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Preferred experience in Salesforce
- Advanced oral and written communication skills (Arabic & English)
- Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal/external levels.
- Advanced organizational and time management skills.
- Strong understanding of competitor/industry practices in Insurance.
- Intermediate understanding of insurance operations and understanding of insurance company financials.
- Determine your own work priorities and timelines based on ongoing assignments and annual goals.
- Manages projects and program execution of moderate complexity
- Ability to manage day-to-day dynamics of relationships with limited support from the immediate manager.
- High level of comfort dealing with ambiguity.