As Area Manager you will be responsible for delivering consistent execution of showroom operations across all showrooms with the aim to provide consistent customer experience while maximizing overall sales and controlling costs.
- Work with the Operations Manager and the Head of Business Unit to develop, review and update showroom operations policies and procedures and develop a control mechanism to monitor the showroom adherence to the policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the revenue targets for the showrooms are achieved.
- Ensure that the pricing strategy is communicated to all the showroom managers.
- Motivate and challenge showroom managers to achieve and exceed sales and profit targets.
- Monitor the showroom merchandise allocation and support the Retail team in the replenishment process.
- Effectively recruit, induct, lead, manage, train, and develop showroom staff.
- Perform random stock takes at the showroom to ensure no stock loss.
- Liaise with the landlords and showroom management to ensure all the requirements are followed and fulfilled.
- Ensure all customer complaints are resolved on time without impacting the image of the company.
- Ensure having the right number of staff in the showrooms and maximize their utilization.
- Follow the safety and security guidelines and policies and ensure the safety and security of staff, stock, cash, and company property.