The Restaurant Manager is responsible to produce an outstanding guest experience within the outlet concept by managing a service team in cooperation with the culinary team. The Restaurant / Outlet Manager provides a courteous, professional and efficient service in accordance with the outlet, hotel and Kempinski standards, driving sales and maximizes profit.
- Ensure that the place of work and the surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Provide a professional and courteous service at all times and ensure that all employees of the assigned outlet follow the example.
- Execute and demand the team to execute the highest level of service and set-up standards at all times.
- Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel.
- Understand thoroughly the concept of the outlet and train all employees of the outlet in regards to the concept.
- Set an example in terms of service, products and guidance of the team that reflects the concept.
- Actively participate in menu design in cooperation with the outlet Head Chef and Chef Sommelier / Sommelier.
- Organize tastings of daily dishes and new menus.
- Know the restaurant scene and gastronomic character of the destination and be recognized in the market.
- Perform up selling for all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives.
- Be knowledgeable to operate the existing POS system based on the trained responsibility level as assigned in the department.
- Produce reports and analysis of the outlet and present report in the monthly performance meeting.
- Lead the outlet efficiently in cost and expenses, constantly delivering the highest quality as well as driving high top-line revenue and profit.
- Assist in the preparation of the outlet’s budget.
- Conduct monthly inventory of operating supplies and equipment together with the stewarding department.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- English – excellent oral and written skills, additional language – beneficial
- Ability to operate computer and office equipment
- Minimum 2 years in F&B management role, preferably in a 5* Hotel chain
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: kempinski.jobs.