International Food Concept
International Food Concept company is looking for a Restaurant Manager in Qatar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assesses and monitors maintenance needs/appearance of the entire restaurant.
- Maintains a close working relationship with Jawad Area Directors and personnel.
- Designs quarterly action plans for the restaurant that includes restaurant objectives in regards to sales building, profits, and people development.
- Delegate job duties (daily, weekly, or monthly) for special projects, with deadlines to ensure accountability for smooth and consistent shifts in the restaurant.
- Development of local store marketing, community involvement, and business plans designed to build sales and improve bottom-line profitability.
- May perform additional duties as necessary.
- Ensure all food and beverages served to meet Brinker’s taste, temperature and appearance standards as designated.
- Addresses investigate and resolve all comments and complaints regarding food quality. Conducts appropriate table visits to end in complete Guest satisfaction.
- Directly supervises all Teammates, writes and maintains schedules, and maintains open and positive communication with all Teammates
- Conducts (when appropriate) shift meetings, informing Teammates of current promotions, business trends, safety issues, and any new menu information
- Maintains positive communication with all Teammates through interaction with
- mates throughout the shift.
- Documents any events which may occur during the business day in the Red Book.
- Handles emergencies or unusual occurrences properly and reports to the Direct Supervisor and Area Director as designated.
- Reviews financial sales, costs, and other pertinent information by reading reports and office related memorandums.
- Addresses investigate and resolve all complaints regarding service performance.
- Trains motivate and evaluate Teammates.
- Inventories F&B supplies with the use of a computer maintain adequate daily supplies.
- Orders receive and check supplies. Records invoices and stocks supplies.
- Maintains and balances cash banks by making sure all financial transactions are correct. Deposits daily receipts from the worked shift.
- Unlocks and locks restaurant’s main entrances/exits as designated
- Attends seminars regarding the foodservice industry for increased knowledge as designated.
- Develops and implements F&B cost controls such as inventory, and order forms
Job Aids and Tools
- Calculators, spreadsheets, and worksheets.
- Inventory and production sheets.
- All kitchen equipment and foodservice machines, utensils, cleaning equipment, walk-in, cooler, freezer, paper supplies, office supplies, writing instruments.
- Point-of-Sale programs, P & L spreadsheets, period estimates, and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to read and write in the primary language of the restaurant location.
- Must be able to add, subtract, and count.
- Leadership abilities are necessary.
- Prior supervisory experience is necessary.
- Experience 4-6 year