Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Oversee all operational and administrative aspects of Liang as appropriate and be able to prioritise the required level of engagement in both areas depending on business volumes and other related parameters.
- Enforce and monitor that all operational standards, as per our policies, SOP and quality measures are in place at all times.
- Create and maintain a great synergy in Liang to assure maximum efficiency.
- Supervise the maintenance and cleanliness of the restaurants at all times and carry out monthly or more frequent walk-throughs with the respective engineering and housekeeping colleagues and follow up accordingly on the produced reports to achieve an immaculate environment.
- Work closely with the respective Chef de Cuisine to plan menus, prices and promotional events for the restaurants in order to maximize revenue generating opportunities in line with market demands.
- Maintain a clear overview of all IG point of sales related set ups and carry out regular check on accuracy of all items.
- Provide leadership, direction and support to all Restaurant colleagues at any time.
- Train, evaluate and schedule all colleagues in accordance with the applicable standards, policies and as per the overall business requirements.
- Personally monitor and follow through on any requirements of VIP guests who are dining in the restaurants.
- Ensure customer satisfaction from arrival to departure in accordance to the MOHG Legendary Quality Experiences (LQEs), the MOHG Pillars and the respective service standards of MOQA.
- High School qualification or equivalent.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management is preferred.
- Experience as restaurant manager in a high-volume restaurant with highest levels of service is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment, including 2 years in Food & Beverage.
- International work experience in at least two of the following regions: Asia, Europe, North America and preferably Middle East.
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!