About the job
Restaurant Lead Supervisor will report Directly to the Multi Store Manager and should ensure that all restaurant operations run smoothly. Your responsibilities include overseeing the activities of restaurant staff, expediting customers’ orders as needed, and maintaining good working relationships with the staff and the suppliers. You need to be able to achieve exceptional customer service and ensure that customers have a pleasant restaurant experience. You will be the main contact person for the store communicating with the Head Office as necessary. You should exercise effective management skills and take necessary disciplinary actions to address poor staff performance., and also be able to identify ways to decrease the restaurant’s operational costs.
- Training restaurant staff.
- Monitor the stores licenses permits and update the Head office prior to expiry for renewal.
- Managing restaurant staff’s work schedules.
- Conduct daily briefings and maintain ongoing communication and training.
- Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Place orders from suppliers accurately and on time.
- Ensure all 3rd party delivery apps are maintained properly and orders are dispatched correctly.
- Monitoring the restaurant’s cash flow and settling outstanding bills.
- Manage store delivery drivers including standards and appearance of the bikes.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Strong management skills.
- Customer service, multitasking, and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina to work on your feet throughout your shift
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.