A Resort Experiences Agent is responsible for supporting the day to day operations of the Resort Experience Department. This includes pre-arrival calls to ascertain guest requirements and prefereces and assisting the Resort Experiences team to plan and execute Resort Experiences for the guests. The role also includes assisting with all activities and events in the Resort such as birthday parties, teambuildings and entertainment etc in addition to dealing with guest complaints and problem resolution.
Administrational tasks are also required with manning the Resort Experiences Desk and creating the daily reports for the department.
What will I be doing?
Resort Experiences Team To Plan And Execute Resort Experiences For The Guests And, Therefore, Must Perform The Following Tasks To The Highest Standards
A Resort Experience Agent, you will serve as a key point of contact for Guests and VIP Guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity.
- Suppporting the day to day experiences across the Resort and working with the Resort Experiences team to deliver guest experience.
- Completing admin tasks such as covering the Resort Experiences desk and creating the daily reports.
- Excellent communication skills (English).
- Ability to think and respond quickly to issues or guest needs.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be flexible and adapt easily.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be detail oriented.
- Computer literate
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts
- Must be comfortable, calm and confident in working with children of all ages
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Knowledge of paedriatric CPR / first aid and emergency medical procedures.
- roperty management systems
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
Resort Experiences Agents serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Minimum two year’s experience in a Guest Service position in a 5-star hotel
- Middle East experience preferred
- Experienced with excel, word and outlook.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the local area
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience working in Concierge in a hotel environment