KEO International Consultants
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Resident Engineer (Wet Utilities) to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for leading the construction supervision team to ensure that the project will be delivered on time and within budget according to the contract. You will supervise the work of the site engineers, surveyors, inspectors and all other disciplines working on the construction site.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge and experience in the execution of civil, infrastructure, building, landscape and irrigation works.
- Ability to make senior-level project decisions and liaise with applicable authorities.
- Familiar with the DM General Conditions of Contract, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying, and Project Network Techniques.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Project.
- Excellent written and communication skills (English), time management, and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare instructions, specifications, and reports and cost estimates.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 14 years of experience partnered with a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognize its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.