About the job
A Reservations Agent will serve as the main contact for room reservations at the hotel; and therefore, must offer an excellent service and influence the Guest decision to stay at the property.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, a Reservations Agent Will Perform The Following Tasks To The Highest Standards
As a Reservation Agent, you will serve as the first line of inquiry for room reservations within the hotel. A Reservation Agent is responsible for offering excellent customer service, options, and other solutions to meet Guest and customer needs.
- Convert, quickly, inquiries into contracted business
- Respond, positively, to sales inquiries to develop future sales leads
- Identify sales leads, as appropriate
- Respond to all customers in a highly professional manner, including ensuring all reservations are completed accurately and to the Guest’s expectation
- Provide prompt and efficient service while maintaining the hotels brand standards
- e while maintaining the hotels brand standards
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
A Reservations Agent serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- A highly professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Outstanding administration, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Intermediate computer proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous work experience in a Luxury Hotel
- Arabic language command (spoken, read and written)