As Reservations Agent, you will directly support the Reservations Supervisor in driving the performance of the reservations team on property. You will ensure that all SOP’s are being adhered to. You will further assist in maintaining and improving reservations operations to ensure a high degree of accuracy in guest reservations, maximizing revenue opportunities and satisfaction of guests and team members.
You will ensure the monitoring of daily arrivals for all guest requests to be carried out and communicated to. You will be working on inventory management, including allotments, group blocks and rate codes in all applicable systems. Further, you will assist the Reservations Manager for driving up- selling within the property and ensuring optimal use of all distribution channels, e.g. IBE, GDS, Tour Operators, Small Luxury Hotels, Regional and Corporate Sales Offices.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Arabic Speakers Preferred
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in OPERA
- Be able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Computer skills in MS Office and Outlook; experience with OPERA system
- Familiar with the hotel operations available technology (PMS & RMS) and all distribution channels.
- Understand the dynamics of regional & local markets, local competitors and events of the destination.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.smartrecruiters.com.