About the job
1. Provide support to their research supervisor(s) who are conductingexperiments or gathering and analyzing information and data in theresearch center.
2. Conduct a literature review from print and online resources to gatherinformation relevant to assigned research activities and publications.He/she might help in manuscripts’ writing and other publicationsunder the close guidance of their research supervisor(s)
3. To support lab technicians in maintaining laboratory equipment andlab inventory.
4. Help undergraduate and graduate students working in the center intheir academic and logistic procedures and requirements pertinent to thecenter’s research activities.
5. Assist in the organization of research events, meetings, ceremonies,and other relevant activities
6. Safeguard the confidentiality of the subjects as necessary.
7. Contribute to QU publications outputs.
8. Perform other research tasks and duties that may be occasionallyrequested to meet the requirements of the role and the strategic goalsof the research center.
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution in the specialized or related field of study that the research needs with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- A master’s degree in the core research specialty or related field is a bonus
- Experience is preferred
- Curriculum Vitae with cover letter.
- Experience Certificates.
- At least three references including contact numbers and email addresses.
- Highest Academic Qualification.
- Current Curriculum Vitae with Cover letter.
- Teaching,research, and service philosophy.
- Three referees’ contact information (physical and email addresses as well their telephones contact).
- Copy of highest earned credential (transcript of highest degree if graduated from an institution where course work was completed.However, if no course work was completed,an copy of certificate letter from the registrar of your highest credential granting institution regarding your highest academic degree).
- Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
- Competitive tax-free salary.
- Housing allowance in accordance with HRM Law.
- Annual air tickets for candidate and dependents according to QUHR policies.
- Public health care and health insurance to candidate and family members according to QU HR policies.
- Annual leave in accordance with HRM Law.
- End-of-contract indemnity.
- A three-year renewable contract.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Tax-free salary.
- Furnished accommodation in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Annual air tickets for faculty member and dependents in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Educational allowance for candidate’s children (eligible candidates only) in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Private health care and health insurance in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Annual leave in accordance with QU HR policies.
- End-of-contract indemnity.