About the job
What You’ll Do
The new Customer Experience Renewal Manager (RM) role is a highly visible, strategic position to empower key customers to continue to transform their business and meet their objectives through Cisco solutions.
You will be accountable for owning and carrying out a portfolio of renewal contracts of Cisco products and services across an assigned customer account. RM’s work with customers, partners and across Cisco teams to develop a complete, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive renewals to on-time closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition. You will bring strong knowledge of negotiation strategies and orchestrates cross-functional resources across the company and with partners to provide a unified path to secure every renewal.
Key Responsibilities And Activities Include
- Develop knowledge base of end-to-end renewals cycle including up-sells and close on-time contracts for assigned accounts
- Learn customer’s industry/business
- Articulate Sales/BD/Renewals hand offs
- Knowledgeable of Cisco’s technology and what differentiates our products from competitors. Guidance required on regular basis. Able to manage client needs with minimal supervision
- Carries out renewal contracts for products and services on small accounts with low complexity
- Builds quotes, review contract terms, negotiation pricing, identify up-sell opportunities and handle objections.
- Monitors quote creation progress to mitigate contract closure risks.
- Conduct analysis and provides recommendations to maximum value
- Conduct process management and financial assessments to support renewals process
- Supports Account Manager in negotiations to drive integrity of the renewal portion of the agreement
- Monitor and reports state of customer relationships, pipeline, forecasts and new prospects
- Assist Renewals team with ad hoc requests to meet customer need
- Initiates the start of cross-functional relationships with Sales, BD and Operations
Who You’ll Work With
This role resides in the Customer Experience organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams that delivers profitable growth throughout the customer lifecycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an efficient experience from Cisco solutions.
Who You Are
- Expand knowledge of the customer environment, industry, market impact and Cisco footprint
- You can implement policies for forecasting, data quality and accuracy
- You can build an understanding of Customer and Partners procurement processes
- You have experience with CRM tools i.e. SFDC
- You have 7+ years of sales (quota carrying) experience in the IT industry or equivalent industries.
- You love executing win-back strategies for inactive customers.