We are looking for a QA/QC Representative to oversee remote rig move operations for one of our O&G companies, based in Qatar, due to begin on Aug 1st.
The Positioning QC Supervisor shall act for the benefit of COMPANY and is responsible for Quality Control of the Drilling Rig positioning during the project.
The Positioning QC Supervisor shall ensure that CONTRACTOR’s personnel adhere to the standards and procedures defined in CONTRACTOR’s Quality Manual, COMPANY approved project Survey Procedures, Work Instructions and Project-specific Quality Plan.
The Positioning QC Supervisor monitors the CONTRACTOR’s safety and environmental performance and report all non-conformances, environmental infringements or unsafe operations.
Main Duties Of The QC Supervisor Are Outlined Below
- Verify calibration certificates of all the survey equipment.
- Ensure specified positioning calibrations and verifications are completed satisfactorily.
- Check offsets of antennae and survey sensor positions.
- Preliminary Surface Position and Orientation approved and signed off.
- Final Spud Can Penetration approved and signed off.
- Final Rig Surface Position and Orientation approved and signed off.
- Final Well Coordinates approved and signed off.