KIMS Qatar Medical Center
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards. This candidate should be able to recognize patient needs and prioritize those needs with the needs outlined by physicians.
- Assure quality care by adhering to standards set by the physicians
- Adhere to compliance guidelines throughout processes.
- Assess and identifies the health educational needs of clients/patients and families, plan and implements teaching plan and evaluates its effectiveness.
- Assists the physician in performing complex, invasive tests and procedures.
- Must be a Registered Professional Nurse
- Qualified Prometric exam and have completed dataflow