Doha Care Services
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the patient’s vital signs.
- Delivers direct patient care
- Assesses patients physical, psychosocial and/or emotional needs
- Develop and implement nursing care plans
- Provides patient and family teaching
- Informs physician of patient status
- Maintains patient’s room and stocks
- Administers medications as assigned
- Serves as a resource person for knowledge of medication uses, side effects, and dosage
- Checks for proper medication order
- Documents medications
- Reviews drug samples to ensure they have not exceeded the expiration date
- With or without QCHP license
- Holds a degree in Nursing.
- Registered Nurse in Home Country
- Recent and continuous work experience in Hospital/Clinical environment for not less than two (2) years.
- Dataflow report
- Prometric Exam Passer
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: dohacareservices.net .