Come work at Qatar Care, the first and leading Medical Nursing Services in Qatar, with a Diamond Level of Accreditation granted by Accreditation Canada International. Our company is dedicated to providing the best care and service to our patients and clients. We are rapidly expanding and are seeking to hire Registered Nurses to join our growing team. If you’re a compassionate and hard-working professional, Qatar Care is an excellent company for you. Apply now. We need you!
- Free Accommodation
- Free Transportation
- Food Allowance
- Free Air-ticket to home country after completing the contract
- Excellent Salary Package
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly reports to the Head Nurse
- Provide client-centered care
- Assesses patient’s physical, psychosocial and/or emotional needs for the purpose of planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care. This involves the collection of data through assessment, which may include interviews, observation and physical evaluations for the purpose of planning, providing and evaluating the outcomes of care.
- Identifying patterns of human responses to actual or potential health problems amenable to nursing intervention.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals to form a plan care based on clinical information and patient observation.
- Executing a plan of nursing care based on comprehensive assessment, selection of appropriate evidence-based interventions and evaluation of response or outcomes, “Nursing Interventions could include preventive, restorative, palliative and/or health-promoting activities.
- Helping patients with day-to-day activities such as moving, bathing, dressing, grooming, eating and drinking.
- Updating a patient’s Doctor about its status/needs and ensure that the ordered were effectively carried out.
- Administer oral, enteral and injectable medications except for (IV) intravascular injection, as scheduled and as ordered while monitoring patients for side effects.
- Serves as resource person for knowledge of medications uses, side effects and dosage.
- Provide health teaching to patients and families.
- Maintain medical records and appointments.
- Perform Wound Care/Tracheostomy Care/Colostomy Care/Post-Surgical Care.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Compassionate and Sympathetic
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Good communication skills, can speak, read and write in English
- Dedicated to providing the best patient care possible
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism during stressful times
- Knowledgeable and familiar with the basic to the advanced nursing procedure
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Licensed General Scope Nurse in the country of origin
- Minimum 2 years latest hospital/clinical experience in the same position post-registration
- Certification in CPR