Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Report to: Regional Marketing Director of Middle-East Market
Employment Type: Full Time
Work region: Qatar
- To plan and achieve monthly/quarterly sales target, on an individual basis, within stipulated pricing and payment norms, from potential clients;
- To contact Designers & Architects, Interior Consultants, Contractors, Developers and Project Management Company (PMCs) & new Corporate entities for getting the company/products pre-qualified for Mega projects & complete vendor registration process；
- To manage new and existing accounts/clients through regular meetings, phone calls, emails and networking;
- To coordinate with estimation & design team in order to choose the best furniture product / solution as per clients need and provide the best price proposal to clients’ enquires;
- To negotiate the best deal with the Customer in the best interest of the organization; efficiently manage the contract terms and ensure timely collection of payments w/o any bad debts;
- To coordinate with Logistics & installation team to ensure timely deliveries enhancing customer delight and developing a high level of customer satisfaction.
- At least 10 years sales experience of office furniture or interior/Fit-out design industries in Qatar;
- Rich resources and relationships of A&Ds, Interior Consultants, Contractors; Developers and Project Management Company (PMCs) in Qatar;
- Rich experience in monitoring Megaprojects from inquiry through to installation to ensure fluidity and customer expectations are managed correctly;
- Good PPT making and presentation skills;
- Be proficient in English and Arabic.