Develop the HR capital of GBM Qatar through recruiting new talents and through the skills development of the employees. Reporting to the HR manager.
- Source candidate for open vacancies through social media and other recruitment channels
- Interview, assess and shortlist relevant candidates
- Support the hiring managers and HR manager in the full recruitment process of new candidates until the completion of on-boarding them
- Manage the skills development program of employees in line with the company priorities, establish KPI, encourage achievement, measure and report on the progress.
- Work on special projects as part of the HR team
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business
5 years experience in recruitment and/or talent management preferably with IT company
Fluent in English. Arabic would be an advantage
Familiar with HR ERP system SAP, Oracle is an advantage
Familiar with GCC Labour Law and ideally worked in GCC with preference given to those already based in Qatar
To apply for this job please visit gbmqatar.com.