Under direction, recruits, researches, interviews, screens, and refers job candidates for job openings by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review job orders and match applicants with job requirements.
- Coordinate internal job posting program; write, post and distribute job postings.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and recruit qualified candidates.
- Initiate contact with possible qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Refer qualified applicants for employment interviews with hiring managers/supervisors.
- Maintain records of resumes, applicant flow, and employee selection.
- Attend local job fairs to generate qualified resumes for current job openings.
- Schedule, conduct, and score pre-employment tests for applicants.
- Write and place job advertisements in various local and Internet media.
- May perform reference checks on applicants.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Interviewing skills; record keeping; coordinating employment and technical functions of Human Resources.
- Must be proficient in Internet software; spreadsheet software and word processing software.
- Knowledge of administrative policies, personnel files, and managerial techniques; interviewing techniques; departmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to analyze and perform tasks of a technical nature; to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with others; to meet and communicate with the public in a cordial and tactful manner; to organize and present facts and opinions clearly and concisely verbally and in writing, and to research and analyze personnel data.
Bilingual with fluent English