The recruitment Specialist will work closely and effectively with the Department Managers to define recruitment requirements and agree on recruitment plans and strategies. Responsible for planning, coordination and execution of the recruitment and selection process.
1. Coordinate with the Hiring Manager and or HR Manager to develop, prepare and maintain a manpower plan.
2. Develop, maintain and manage recruitment channels to source for qualified candidates.
3. Sourcing candidates for open positions using different types of recruitment channels e.g. agencies, newspapers, online sites, referrals, walk-in, etc.
4. Collect and screen resumes to select potential candidates and provide a shortlist of candidates for initial interview (telephone, Skype and face-to-face).
5. Guarantee to endorse best candidates for final selection of Hiring Manager.
6. Interview applicants from Grade level 1 up to Grade level 3 positions, complete assessments, and conduct examinations (if necessary) before endorsing them to Hiring Manager.
7. Endorse potential candidates for Grade level 4 and above to the HR Manager for HR final screening before making recommendations to the Hiring Manager.
8. Perform reference and background check on selected candidates as and when required.
9. Arrange recruitment trip itinerary and materials for recruitment travel.
10. Communicate with applicants and or with the agencies to explain the selection process and interview feedbacks.
11. Prepare accurate offer letters and negotiate salaries with candidates based on the approved salary budget.
12. Coordinate with the HR Supervisor the pre-employment requirements and the status of current and required visas.
13. Submit weekly recruitment updates to the hiring manager regarding recruitment status from processing up to deployment date of the selected candidates.
14. Secure the deployment of replacement hire is within the time frame.
15. Coordinate with the HR team the mobilization of new hires (e.g. travel arrangement, accommodation, transportation pick up from the airport, etc.).
16. Verify and submit recruitment invoice(s) to finance for processing.
17. Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of recruitment status reports.
18. Conduct in-depth market research and analysis in comparison with the compensation packages of similar industries in order to maintain market competitiveness.
19. Participate in the development of any related recruitment policies and procedures.
20. Prepare relevant reports as required by management.