Key Accountabilities and Duties
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Identify upcoming vacancies.
- Coordinate the preparation of vacancy announcements, renews and submits the vacancy announcements.
- Keep records of job seekers and current vacancies.
- Receive and review approved Manpower Request from divisions and initiate hiring process as per instructions and the requirements of the positions.
- Maintain a list of any local or overseas applicants who forwarded their CVs.
- Screening applicants and conducting initial interviews of candidates.
- Shortlisting and conducting initial screening interviews.
- Receiving feedback and preparing employment offers.
- Other duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Sourcing candidates for clinical roles.
- Knowledge of recruitment best practices.
- Comprehensive knowledge in HR Law, HR Policies and Procedures and the different requirements of Qatar Ministries.
- Proficient in Computer MS Office Applications.