About the job
About The Role
As the business continues to grow, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our diverse Talent Acquisition team as a Recruitment Selection & Assessment Business Partner. This role is focused on delivering talent assessment tools and services across Qatar Airways Group, while working with a number of stakeholders to translate competency frameworks into a selection and development framework that supports leaders in continuously hiring and optimizing top talent.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Support the Qatar Airways Group Business Psychology Strategy and Framework and act as a champion for assessment services.
- Partner with internal business units and HR departments by providing unique talent insights, data and recommendations for various business and safety critical roles, as well as pilots.
- Engage with various internal stakeholders on business psychology activities as well as deliver training or coaching sessions.
- Utilize job analysis and competency modelling techniques to ensure that the correct technical and behavioural competencies are identified for hiring and developing talent.
- Assist in the assessment process for a variety of roles to ensure the correct selection criteria is being utilized.
- Conduct interviews and assessment centres for pilot recruitment as per industry regulatory requirements.
- Conduct training on ethical utilization of assessment tools to enable Qatar Airways Group to attract, hire, develop and manage top talent.
- Support the wider Talent Acquisition Team on queries related to assessment best practices, results and utilization.
The ideal candidate for this role must have the following qualifications, experience and competencies:
- Minimum 6 years of job-related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Masters Degree in Organisational Psychology or equivalent qualification.
- Registration with a relevant psychological association and in good standing (e.g. British Psychological Society).
- Experience designing and implementing full selection and development assessments with a diverse workforce.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of talent management and psychometric methodologies.
- Project management experience.
- Strong analytical skills.