About the job
About The Role
We are hiring for your skills and experience to join the Global Talent Acquisition Operations team in this exciting role.
If you are looking for a fast paced work environment in which you will support the team in ensuring that SMA’s and Offers are processed as per the approved checklists, SOP’s and SLA’s, enhancing the processes and tools to enable them to deliver these efficiently and effectively, this position is your opportunity.
In this role, you are responsible for creating checklists, SOP’s, SLA’s along with the TA Process & Performance Manager. You will also be supervising the team of coordinators/officers who will be submitting the SMA’s and Offers. You will also be responsible for providing regular reports and statistics to various stakeholders within TA, HR and across various business functions.
In this position, you will be accountable to highlight any related risks, and issues and ensuring solutions are provided to mitigate them.
You will also be responsible for continuous improvement of Talent Acquisition processes, tools/systems and support where required.
- Recommend improvements and/or the resolution of issues as well as innovations relating to the global/In-house Talent Acquisition & HCM tools, liaising with the Global Talent Acquisition Team and other stakeholders.
- Leading implementation and enhancement Projects of all Group Talent Acquisition tools
- Collaborate with the internal and external stakeholders for successful completion of all Talent Acquisition-related projects.
- Manage, Track & Deliver Project according to the estimated project plan to the management.
- Strong Analytical skills are necessary in order to correctly identify risks and solve any problems which may arise throughout the project.
- Understanding the system architecture and Internal processes to design a bespoke solutions for different business solutions.
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management and other Project Management Methodologies.
- Managing business data and analysis requirements by overseeing their production and ensuring accuracy and continuous improvement
- Responsible for system & process governance based on the established SOP’s and RACI.
- Identify business risks and provide mitigation plans for business continuity.
- A good communicator with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills.
- Experience in leading a team is required
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Talent Acquisition Operations Team.
- You would be graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in human resources is mandatory.
- You would have 5+ years of working in HR/administration functions at a supervisory level
- You should be having excellent leadership qualities
- You should have experience of working in Oracle HRMS modules
- You should be expertized in using Microsoft excel, preparing presentations and processing a high volume of data sets
- Your experience and background would include leading and/or supporting several process and technology enhancements to address business challenges, and keeping a human-centered design approach.
- Excellent communication skills are required for this role, as you will be interacting with multiple stakeholders at different levels on a daily basis.
- Your ability to solve complex problems and provide data-driven solutions to the business will be an added value to this position.
- At least 2 Applicant Tracking System projects implementation is mandatory
- Expertise in Oracle ERP modules is a must
- Experience in implementation of Taleo or similar other ATS products is mandatory