About the job
About The Role
To support the recruitment of Flight Deck personnel in accordance with the approved manpower plan and valid staff requisitions. To source the most competent staff from various countries, to ensure the best possible mix of human resources. Advertise staff vacancies, assess applications, interview applicants, give selection tests, prepare reports, and make recommendations to management about staff appointments. Support the development of psychometric and personality development tools, instruments, and sophisticated recruitment based behavioural assessments to enable the company to use best methods in the selection process.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Effectively support, organise, advertising, interviewing and selection processes for Flight Deck recruitment campaigns.
- Support development and implement recruitment strategies to undertake selection campaigns overseas and locally to attract suitably qualified and experienced candidates.
- Responsible to apply the best practices and methodology in sourcing Advertisement Agencies / Recruitment Agencies.
- Accountable to keep abreast with employment terms and conditions.
- Responsible for measuring the service standards of 3rd party suppliers and feeding back information from campaigns to ensure service level agreements maintained.
- Supports the development and maintenance of a central resource of assessment methodologies to promote consistency and best practice in competency testing techniques against Job Descriptions.
- To represent Qatar Airways to the external market with our employer brand positioning.
- Accountable for the Implementation of generic templates for campaign data collection
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Coordinate and support team’s efforts to complete urgent tasks
- Perform regular auditing of all candidates tracking databases and the weekly reports
- Suggest mechanisms in order to reduce errors and escalate repetitive issues to the higher management
- Responsible for the information/communication delivered to all our candidates via Taleo/Mail /Advanced Candidate Zone/Websites; ensure that the information is in accordance with all the changes in policies and procedures, as per QR standards and presented in a professional but in the same time inspirational way
- Work closely with HR Business Support to develop and put in practice Performance Improvement Plans when required; ensure they are adhered to
- At all times maintain a high respect for all cultures and show a high degree of sensitivity for cultural variations in communication and interaction
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant College or University qualification
- Experienced – minimum 4 years of job-related experience required
- Experience working in an Flight Deck Recruitment, HR Recruitment or call centre environment
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Oracle and ATS.
- Working knowledge of recruitment and on-boarding processes
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, multi-task, problem solve and maintain flexibility
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.