Hilton Hotels & Resorts
A Recruitment Manager is responsible for overseeing the recruitment process within the hotel to deliver an excellent staff experience while managing the recruitment budget and maintaining an active applicant talent bank.
What will I be doing?
As a Recruitment Manager, you are responsible for overseeing the recruitment process within the hotel to deliver an excellent staff experience. A Recruitment Manager will also be required to screen work permits and manage the recruitment budget. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for overseeing the recruitment process within the Hotel
- Ensure all recruitment techniques are used in the hiring of employees
- Screen work permits and confirms that permits and ID’s are legal
- Assist employees in obtaining new work permits when necessary
- Manage the recruitment budget and ensure competitive advertising and agency costs
- Develop good internal and external relationships obtain high-caliber candidates
- Monitor recruitment trends and plan for vacancies
- Maintain active applicant talent bank
- Ensure relevant paperwork is completed when hiring new employees
- Keep current on present and future recruitment needs
- Work with local organizations and schools to promote the hospitality industry
- Ensure completion of training for hotel security, fire regulations and other health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
A Recruitment Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in human resources
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- CIPD qualified
- Knowledge of hospitality
- IT proficiency
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: hilton.taleo.net.