- Develop a working knowledge of departments in order to quickly identify hiring needs at the department level, as well as how that fits into the broader organizational culture.
- Develop a pipeline of talent, specifically for frequently filled positions.
- Work creatively with departments to help create recruitment plans, identify resources for outreach and staffing needs.
- Process/review and follow up appropriately with all pre-employment background checks.
- Provide initial screening of applicant pools, as well as phone screens or interviews where applicable.
- Work with search committees/chairs to ensure proper search and selection process occurs.
- Prepare all postings: work with the hiring manager to determine pre-screening questions, where advertising would occur to provide a diverse applicant pool.
- Be involved in candidate sourcing: review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Work within ATS to screen resumes for dissemination to departments.
- Review and approve internal transactions occurring for your designated area.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have at least 5 years of bulk recruitment
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Must be locally available in Qatar with a valid QID preferably under family sponsorship or having a freelance visa.
- Must be willing to work on a 6-months contract