Hilton Hotels & Resorts
A Recreational Attendant is responsible for ensuring the guest experience whilst they enjoy the Hotel’s Recreational facilities, including the Pool and Spa area. You will be responsible for the distribution of Pool towels to resort guests and provide them with a warm and sincere welcome. Monitoring the guest’s needs and safety is paramount to this role.
What will I be doing?
As a Recreational Attendant, you will be responsible for greeting guests immediately with a sincere and friendly welcome.
- Assist guests with their needs related to the pool/beach area
- Respond to guest requests, comments, and concerns in a timely manner
- Maintain cleanliness of general pool/beach area including emptying used pool towel bins, organizing pool/beach furniture, collecting towels, and neatly arranging the pool towel storage shelves
- Confirm guest registration prior to issuing resort property
- Monitor product inventory in order to minimize the loss of resort property
What are we looking for?
A Recreational Attendant serving Hilton Brand Hotels is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
- Intermediate English language skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous customer service experience
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: hilton.taleo.net.