A luxury hospitality brand for modern travelers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara is a crescent of golden beach and over water villas just off the coast of downtown Doha. Accessible by private catamaran, escape for family adventures, ocean thrills or serene spa bliss.
- Encourage, recruit, register, and schedule guests to participate in recreation activities.
- Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests.
- Provide information to guests about available recreation facilities and activities.
- Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility intended for the safety and welfare of guests and members.
- Observe activity in the recreational facility and respond appropriately in accordance with local operating procedure in the event of an emergency.
- Be aware of possible situations where guests are not able to safely participate in an activity and inform supervisor/manager.
- Clean and maintain recreational equipment and supplies.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Process payments for rental equipment, recreation activities, facility rentals, or retail sales.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
- With 2-5 years of experience in the same field in hotel industry
- With a pleasing personality and a well focused individual
- Able to handle pressure at work and capability to multi-task
- With excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Arabic language is a plus
- With First Aid Certification