We at Discover Qatar aim to create and deliver unique and unforgettable experiences of Qatar served up through exclusive offerings, a constant focus on quality and always with a customer-first approach.
To achieve our ambition we need you to share your skills and fresh ideas, this includes:
- Collects payments, verify, reconcile and be involved in all finance-related operational file and supporting documents for QRH business modules in a timely manner
- Coordinate the automated reconciliation process in QRH for internet transactions in order to take ownership of its processes to ensure timely enhancement for the correctness of entrees to avoid any sort of delays in reconciliation.
- Accountable to double-check and reconcile finance-related operational files and supporting documents and then deliver in a timely manner to SVP DQ. This includes revenue summaries, tickets, service vouchers, Almaha Service contracts, E-travel reports and other QRH business models.
- Review practicality of the design and the implementation of SOPS and automation products related to streamlining head office and reconciliation processes.
- Manage staff escalation of non-compliance procedures under the supervision of management
- Continuously communicate the status of any outstanding payments, invoices or processes to management.
- Keep abreast with market trends and developments
- Ensure confidentiality, security and protection of all information handled in the course of duties is maintained at all times from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, deletion/destruction, corruption, modification, inspection or recording.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level or equivalent with minimum 3 years of relevant experience, essential in a similar industry.
- Experience with ORACLE and booking systems/ supplier systems.
- Tourism background
- Ticket office/ call center operations skills