About the role
We are recruiting for a Receptionist, to be based in Doha, Qatar.
As the face and voice of the department, the Receptionist will act in a professional manner adhering to the highest level of customer service standards greeting customers when they enter the Airline Operations Facility and Guiding them properly for their various business requirements. The role will also answer phones, compose documents and letters, and perform other administrative tasks around the office as directed.
Specific responsibilities for the role include:
- Greets visitors, handles incoming calls and performs general administrative duties.
- Assist other administrative staff with overflow work, including word processing, data entry and internet research tasks
- Review and answer mail and inquire and determine if action is required.
- Assist FDC with their requests by coordinating with various sections of Flight Operations Department
- Collection and distribution of all office documents for Flight Deck Crew becoming single point of contact for all walk-in FDC
- Handling all incoming and outgoing mails
- Maintains and updates all the logs in relevance received and collected: HR letters, Alkoot Insurance Cards, Registered mail and Personal mails. Sends Daily letter records of reception updates to the team leader.
- Tracks daily & monthly reconcile uncollected letters and cards to identify extended delayed collection.
- Ensures to review case by case of these uncollected emails and reminders sent to the crew.
- Where delays are extensive -rechecks at PRISM system if the crew is an active QR employee.
- Regulates the closures for uncollected mails with the team leader to ensure when crew visits for the department the uncollected emails are handed over to the crew.
- Follow up with other departments to ensure that requests are carried out and activities are coordinated.
- Ensuring reception area is clean at all times
- Conducts spot checks of the stores
- Ensure Mail sorting arrangements are consistently done to eliminate delays in registered letters collection.
- Responsible for the assets inventory system.
- Ensure office equipment (telephone lines/ computers etc.) are functional within the set time frames.
- Issue standard response and emails for collection of letters to pilots and works closely with the administration team to maintains the internal and external service deliveries.
- In liaison with driver messengers, ensure on time pick and drop off required items, at various QR facilities as well as adhoc drop-off of management guests and candidates.
- Respond and communicate with departments for Admin Support.
- Maintain proper filing and safekeeping of files
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- High School Qualification with Minimum 1 year of job-related experience
- English and Arabic essential – Written and spoken
- Knowledge of computers and MS Office applications