About the job
- Serve as administrative point person for general office inquiries and general administrative functions.
- Ensure the office is appropriately furnished and decorated, and oversee the installation and upkeep of furniture, signage, art, plants, and other decor.
- Log maintenance calls with office management contractors / building management and follow incidents through until completion.
- Partner with 3rd party vendors, interior designers, and our office space management company on enforcing a fun and creative physical work environment.
- Work with internal operations assistants and external suppliers to ensure the office is clean and presentable on a daily basis.
- Work with IT to ensure offices are properly equipped with printers, copiers, faxes, and other shared office equipment, ensuring operations teams keep these stocked.
- Support the HR team with various administrative responsibilities & projects such as; onboarding, engagement & wellbeing and interview coordination.
- Be the main point of contact for building managers and security.
- Manage procurement of security services, office supplies, groceries, furniture, equipment, stationary etc.
- Be creative with office snacks, breakfast options and facilitate agency (and inter agency) lunches, breakfasts etc. This includes catering for meetings/training.
- Ensure reception and operations staff manage day to day duties including cleaning, hospitality duties (i.e. tea/coffee making for clients and employees) helping with booking conference rooms; etc with the same enthusiasm as every other duty/responsibility.
- Provide staff with training on office etiquette, hospitality and service, health and safety, and emergency and fire evacuation procedures.
- Coordinate office moves/reorganisation and set up of workstations and materials.
- Office vacation calendar maintenance and coordination in collaboration with HR.
- Support office wide events (i.e. conferences, client events, Christmas party, team building initiatives) with planning and coordination.
- Coordinate with regional markets to ensure policies and programmes are localised, implemented and supported.
What you will need to Succeed:
- Previous experience in administrative support role.
- Experience in an advertising / media / creative office environment a plus
- Self-starter, identifies issues and proposes resolutions
- Decisiveness, ability to manage high volume workload and make decisions quickly in service to office leadership goals
- Ability to work with multiple constituents and work with various leaders to prioritise projects
- Strong organisation and execution skills
- Familiar with project management a plus
- Strong customer service skills and ability to structure plans and execute even with ambiguity
- Excellent professional writing and communication ability
- Ability to work with a diverse and large group of creative professionals
- Must be detail oriented and highly organised with an unmatched ability to multi-task
- Expert computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook