Radisson Blu Hotel
TASKS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle Incoming Guest Room Reservations.
- Is Available To Register, Process And Greet Guests Promptly.
- Welcome Guests To The Hotel.
- Provide Personalized, Courteous Service And Information To Guests.
- Respond To Guest Requests For Information About The Hotel And Its Surroundings.
- Is Aware, At All Times, Of Current Room Status And Room Availability.
- Is Fully Aware Of, And Knows How To Handle, All Current And Future Hotel Promotions.
- Stay Current With Developments In The Hotel By Reviewing The Communication
- Maximize Customer Satisfaction And Utilization Of Hotel Facilities By Promoting Hotel
- Outlets And Other Facilities To Guests.
- Maintain Up To Date Knowledge On Events And Activities In The City.
- Adhere To Hotel And Corporate Guidelines.
- Maintain Confidentiality With All Guest Information.
- Practice ‘Yes I Can’ Attitude
- Preference Will Be Given To Candidates Currently Based In Qatar.
- Minimum 3/ 4 years in the same position in a 4/5 star hotel.
- Natural attitude towards providing excellent quality service.
- Good command of the English Language.
- Age – 25 to 35 Years.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging work environment.
Salary: QAR. 1900 / – + Accommodation + Meals + Transportation
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: harri.com.