About the job
Lesha Bank is always in search of top talent and bright minds to contribute to the current transformation taking place at our bank. We are looking for unique individuals that are passionate and hungry to add value. Every day at Lesha is different, presenting a new challenge with the opportunity to contribute and grow. We are currently looking for a Receptionist.
The candidate will provide reception, secretarial & administrative support to superiors. The job holder provides reception and secretarial support for the management within all departments. The responsibilities cover guest management, office management, time management, setting priority, appointment handling, and taking minutes of meeting all at the highest professional standard. Also is responsible for adopting an orderly and secured filing system.
- Provide a range of reception and secretarial support services including guest management, scheduling meetings and travel, typing, filing, translation, and dealing with correspondence
- Answer all telephone calls, take messages or forward calls as appropriate.
- Receive incoming mail and distribute as instructed, keep the master file for easy reference and ensure an updated filing system and quick retrieval of documents.
- Ensure accuracy and confidentiality of communication to and from the office
- Compile and type various reports and returns including monthly/annual reports, monthly returns, stationery requisition, petty cash, etc.
- Arrange all meetings/conferences of the manager diarise all appointments collect and compile the information required for such meetings.
- Document minutes of meeting and prepare presentations.
- Coordinate with those concerned for the arrangement of visiting permits and hotel booking for foreign administration as and when required.
- Maintained record and track of all international& internal messages & mail-in/out for easy reference ensuring proper follow-up and timely response.
- Maintained attendance sheet ensuring the proper recording of staff leave, absence, and training.
- Perform any other related activity as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed University
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work in a cross-culture environment
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Excellent written/spoken English and Arabic
- Maintain confidentiality and self-discipline
- Should be motivated, responsible, and focused
- Reception, Admin, Document Control experience