A Receptionist provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
What will I be doing?
A Receptionist Contributes To The First Impressions Of Our Guests And, Therefore, Must Perform The Following Tasks To The Highest Standards
As Receptionist, you will provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary