About the job
One of the most Reputable Holding groups in Qatar looking to hire the local candidates with NOC only as below:
We are looking to recruit a number of receptionists to work flexible and ongoing hours at our Parks.
As a receptionist, you will have a really important role in being the first point of contact for everyone entering the park looking to jump. You are the point of contact for all inquiries; as a result, our receptionists need to be the most knowledgeable members of our team with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. It will be very fast-paced, it is where members feel special and welcome on every visit. Always busy, the reception desk is where members will come to discuss a variety of things – maybe book a class, check the lost property, and discuss a problem or just have a chat! Whatever the question you will know exactly where to find the answer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Foster a friendly and accessible atmosphere within the reception team
- Deal quickly and efficiently with bookings.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints firmly and with tact.
- Deliver up-to-date and accurate information where requested.
- Conduct site tours.
- Ensure the correct use of the computer and booking systems.
- Collate and record customer comments.
- Collate questionnaires and date as and when required.
- Ensure correct payment and charge for each customer.
- Ensure correct recording of each transaction and booking.
- Ensure correct completion of any petty cash forms.
- Inform Management of any problems or errors.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of computerized management systems with solid IT skills.
- Good organizational skills with the ability and willingness to multi-task.
- Experience in Cash Handling.
- Previous experience within a fast placed leisure or consumer-facing role.
We will have a large number of shifts available, the opening hours of the park will typically be 9am to 12am and we are looking for candidates who will be available to work across these shift times. Our busiest times will be at weekends, bank holidays, during the school holidays and after school holidays so availability across these peak periods is strongly desirable.